Top destinations with low cost tickets
Aer Arann (RE)
Aer Arann is an Irish airline based in Dublin, flying to 10 destinations in Ireland and the UK. It is Ireland’s most important airline after Ryanair and Aer Lingus. The airline’s network includes commuter flights from Dublin to other cities in the Republic of Ireland, the Isla of Man, France, Jersey and the United Kingdom.
- IATA code: RE
- Number of serviced cities: 24 destinations
- Main hub: Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Fleet: 14 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Silver Club
History of Aer Arann
Aer Arann’s first commercial flight took place in 1970. The airlines main goal at that time was to provide affordable air transit between Ireland’s mainland and the island of Inishmore. In the 1980s the airline branched out with destinations like Galway. Donegal was later added as well. In the 1990s the airline saw rapid increases in passenger numbers and decided to expand with flights into the UK.
Today Aer Arann has a network of 40 routes and operates more than 600 flights a week. It currently has passengers number exceeding 1 million every year.
Travel with Air Arann: practical information
- Meals: Aer Arann has an in-flight menu that sells a variety of refreshments and snacks. Passengers can pay in both Euros and Sterling.
- Entertainment: It is recommended to bring personal reading material onboard as the in-flight entertainment varies depending on route and destination city.
- Cabin: One piece is permitted per passenger. It cannot exceed 7 kg and must have the dimensions of 43 x 28 x 20 or smaller.
- Checked: Each passenger is allowed 15 kg. Travelling infants are eligible for 7 kg. For flights to London and Isle of Man the free baggage allowance is 20 kg.
- Excess: Excess baggage is accepted only if space allows. The fee is €8 or £6.50/kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
Check liligo.com’s flight section regularly to find all of Aer Arann’s special offers.
|Telephone:||0870 876 76 76|
|Departure cities:||Southend on sea, Rennes, Budapest|