liligo for iPad: help and support
Download and Install
The application is free. You can download it from the iTunes Store on your computer or from the App Store directly on your iPad.
Download from your computer
- 1. Turn off your iPad and connect it to your computer with the cable that came with the unit.
- 2. Once it is connected, iTunes detects your iPad and will launch automatically. If you haven’t already downloaded iTunes, download it for free.
- 3. Click on this link to open the download page for the application, download liligo for iPad.
- 4. Click Free App on the iTunes page.
- 5. Once the download is complete, the application will be visible in your iTunes library. Then synchronize your iPad by going to the application tab and clicking Sync on the left-hand menu.
Download from your iPad
- 1. Click on the App Store icon on your mobile.
- 2. Enter your iTunes password.
- 3. Click on the Search button.
- 4. Type liligo into the search form and open the application page.
- 5. Click on "Free App" to download the application.
liligo for iPad will now appear in your list of applications on your iPad. You can start right away to search for airline tickets.
What does liligo for iPad do?
liligo for iPad is the iPad version of the most complete flight search engine on the web. We do not sell anything but rather help you find the cheapest flights to your travel destinations and then redirect you to the supplier’s site to make a booking or a reservation.
Is liligo for iPad completely free?
Yes. It is a free iPad application, no subscriptions or payments are necessary in order to download and use the application.
How old are my search results?
liligo.com searches for flights in real-time from 250 different travel sites. This way you can be sure that you're booking your flight for the same price as you see on the liligo application for iPad. However, in very rare cases it's possible that there is an offer which has not yet been updated by the supplier, therefore displaying a different price once you are redirected to their site. We are constantly monitoring the sites for expired or outdated offers to give you the most accurate real-time search results.
How many sites does liligo.com search to find flights?
Our search engine finds flight offers from 250 suppliers and 600 airline companies so that your results include as many different types of travel sites as possible: low cost airline companies, travel agencies, tour operators, etc. This way, you've got the most comprehensive search results out there.
Consult the complete list of suppliers
Do the flight prices displayed include tax?
liligo.com lists prices with all applicable taxes and fees, for all passengers.
How can I filter my airline ticket search results?
You can find a flight by filtering your results with a number of different criteria:
- direct flights only
- number of stopovers
- preferred airline company
- take-off times and arrival times
- maximum trip duration
- departure and arrival airports
Can I recommend the application to my friends?
Certainly! Do this by clicking Share at the top left corner of the search engine. Then you can send an email to your contact list or just a few friends inviting them to download the application.
Can I save my searches to book later on my computer?
Yes, this feature lets you to freely save and retrieve your search results from somewhere other than your iPad. Click on Share once your search is complete. You can then save the link of your search in your inbox. Be aware however, that because searches are made in real-time we cannot guarantee that your results will still be the same when you re-launch your search.