Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Barbie's Dreamhouse arrives in BerlinSecluded escapes in the British HebridesLife-changing holidays: for the kidsAt the end of the world: North SentinelFor the love of vinyl: world's best record stores
- Travel News
- Could LON-NYC flights get bumpier in the future?Florentijn Hofman's giant duck arrives in HKYour one-way ticket to MarsLondon attracts: Thatcher Museum in the worksUnchartered territory: China's Paracel Islands
- Travel Tips
- Family holidays: the recipe for success#fridayfinds: world's greatest windmillsA smart traveller knows: how to avoid extra feesHow to: experience Dubai for FREEWhere to catch the world's best sunrises
Category Archives: Travel News
Holidaymakers heading to Cyprus over the Easter holidays and even soon are advised to carry different types of currency to avoid running out of money while visiting the Mediterranean country. Travellers should also get in touch with their banks before departing.
We take this topic quite seriously which is why you can see the subject of passenger rights popping up on the blog every once in a while. When something changes, travellers need to know about it! A new package of EU consumer measures have been revealed, so listen up!
According to the Daily Mail, “easyJet is preparing to do what Napoleon never managed: go to Moscow.” It’s not that easy though. easyJet’s fleet is ready to head to Moscow but the airline still hasn’t received permission to take off.
It was no joke when we announced a few months ago that a very rich man was planning to rebuild the Titanic. The latest designs have been released and it looks like passengers onboard the ship will experience 1912 all over again. Costing £400million, we introduce Titanic II.
It’s a big win this week for airline passengers caught by delays. The European Court of Justice has voted in a ruling that says delayed passengers are entitled to damages. The court decision pays special attention to connecting flights. Hurray!