As the summer approaches, it pays to think about hitting the road with kids in tow. Every parents know travelling with kids is always an adventure and not always the good kind. But if you want to know the secret to having a smooth trip, pack their carry-ons carefully and strategically.
Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Ecuador and the case for banana tourismCNN reveals top 100 beaches in the worldWestern Europe's top 5 summer music festivals#fridayfinds: world's most active volcanoesCheese Rolling: a Great British pastime
- Travel News
- In-flight turbulence, one traveller's photo seriesAttack of the jellfish!News flash: Prague, underwaterNews flash: Britons warned about travelling to TurkeySky-high hook ups: "Allow me to buy you a drink"
- Travel Tips
- Travelling with kids: what to pack in their carry-onHow to: experience Lisbon for FREESurf adventure: what to packUK holidays: picnics with viewsHow to: experience Delhi for FREE