Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Barbie's Dreamhouse arrives in BerlinSecluded escapes in the British HebridesLife-changing holidays: for the kidsAt the end of the world: North SentinelFor the love of vinyl: world's best record stores
- Travel News
- Could LON-NYC flights get bumpier in the future?Florentijn Hofman's giant duck arrives in HKYour one-way ticket to MarsLondon attracts: Thatcher Museum in the worksUnchartered territory: China's Paracel Islands
- Travel Tips
- Jump-start summer with flights to CreteFamily holidays: the recipe for success#fridayfinds: world's greatest windmillsA smart traveller knows: how to avoid extra feesHow to: experience Dubai for FREE
Tag Archives: London
Love the sound of vinyl? No doubt you have a collection of LPs under your bed or proudly on display near your turntables. For the vinyl junkies who love to travel, have we got some destination record stores for you! Some may even call them the world’s best.
As London prepares for Baroness Thatchers’ funeral later this week, the city is also considering a way to permanently celebrate the legacy of the country’s only female prime minister : a library and museum.
March 30th is International Walk in a Park Day. We’re not entirely sure why but hey, any excuse to get outside and explore the best parks in the world, right? From the Big Apple to right here in London and across Europe, here are the best parks to enjoy today!
The city of Venice is a must: the Piazza and the Basilica San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs and Rialto, the Doge Palace… There’s isn’t just one Venice worth visiting though. There are a handful of other “Venice’s” around the world that merit a trip, from California to Hong Kong, London and beyond.
Big wheels, big views! Ferris wheels are no longer carnival fare, they’re big ticket tourist attractions and we’ve rounded up the tallest, biggest and best observation wheels around the world. Are you brave enough to ride them over the top and down again?