Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Barbie's Dreamhouse arrives in BerlinSecluded escapes in the British HebridesLife-changing holidays: for the kidsAt the end of the world: North SentinelFor the love of vinyl: world's best record stores
- Travel News
- Could LON-NYC flights get bumpier in the future?Florentijn Hofman's giant duck arrives in HKYour one-way ticket to MarsLondon attracts: Thatcher Museum in the worksUnchartered territory: China's Paracel Islands
- Travel Tips
- Jump-start summer with flights to CreteFamily holidays: the recipe for success#fridayfinds: world's greatest windmillsA smart traveller knows: how to avoid extra feesHow to: experience Dubai for FREE
Tag Archives: Malaga
liligo.com has added a new supplier to the car hire search engine, carhiremarket.com. It’s already easy to find a great car hire deal anywhere in the world, but the more suppliers we search, the most likely you’ll be able to find the best deal on the web.
The United Kingdom’s leading airline companies are celebrating summer with a dozen new routes to sun-filled destinations. New flights from Ryanair, Thomsonfly and Flybe just keep making it easier to Britons and globe-trotters to hop, skip and jump over to some of the continent’s favourite summer hot spots, at low cost prices!
You want to travel, but you’ve got a budget? No problem, there are plenty of destinations close to the UK which offer a great chance to get away without having to empty your savings account. Here’s our list of top 5 destinations that won’t cost you more than £50 round trip from London, found using Buzz on liligo.com. Are your bags ready? All you have to do is check out the Buzz and go!
Malaga sits cosily on the southern coast of Spain, along the Costa del Sol. It is without a doubt the best place to start (and end) an Andalusia vacation this summer. Explore the southern province of Spain and you’ll soon discover that everything “Spanish” was born here. Visit Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Cádiz and Málaga, a potpourri of culture and diversity in one trip.