If the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil is on your travel bucket list for next year, now is the time to start planning your holiday in Brazil. The Final Draw has been announced so plan your flights accordingly! Here’s the round-up of where you can see England play at the World Cup.
Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- Escape the winter blues: Cape Town for £606Catch the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi for £334Dive right in: Paris' Nuit Blanche for £94Late-season sun in Ibiza for £96Sun soaked in Algarve for £54
- liligo.com Corporate News
- Romain: loves to travel, spontaneouslyMiguel: travels to the rhythm of The Killers and Leonard CohenDani: our travel analystAmélie: an organised traveller who loves to improviseliligo for Android, now with hotels
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- PHOTOS: an Icelandic roadtrip (Part 2)Top 5 cities for expats around the worldPHOTOS: an Icelandic roadtrip in NovemberMap: a guide to Disney's cartoon locationsVIDEO: Australia from a bird's eye view
- Travel News
- Spectacular Northern Lights spotted across UKFly trans-Atlantic for £10... or would you want to?Amsterdam's newest museum: Red Light SecretsSpec-tacular! Virgin Atlantic staff don the Google Glass'Happy' dancing your way around the world
- Travel Tips
- How to: experience Bangkok for FREETrekking the Himalayas, all 1,700km of themHow to: survive on a desert islandEU Travel: the low-down on liquids, aerosols and gelsHow to: experience Budapest for FREE