If the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil is on your travel bucket list for next year, now is the time to start planning your holiday in Brazil. The Final Draw has been announced so plan your flights accordingly! Here’s the round-up of where you can see England play at the World Cup.
Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- Semana Santa in Seville for £177Escape the winter blues: Cape Town for £606Catch the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi for £334Dive right in: Paris' Nuit Blanche for £94Late-season sun in Ibiza for £96
- liligo.com Corporate News
- Sandor: travelling with a sketchbook in hand Romain: loves to travel, spontaneouslyMiguel: travels to the rhythm of The Killers and Leonard CohenDani: king of the batik shirtsAmélie: an organised traveller who loves to improvise
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Tour Italy like a true ShakespeareanPHOTOS: Alaskan ice cave spectacularnessIstanbul: best destination in the world?VIDEO: two grannies take-off on their first flightTravel to learn photography... learn photography to travel
- Travel News
- Mount Everest gets first Nepalese gov officeJordan doubles visa fees for foreign visitorsWorld's tallest ferris wheel opens in VegasChina's air pollution chokes tourismThe Pope's private gardens... now open!
- Travel Tips
- Happy King's Day! Celebrating like royalty in AmsterdamNew Orleans Jazz Fest: 10 tips for first-timersHow to: experience Stockholm for FREESongkran 2014: water guns at the ready!How to: experience Munich for FREE