Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- Barbie's Dreamhouse arrives in BerlinSecluded escapes in the British HebridesLife-changing holidays: for the kidsAt the end of the world: North SentinelFor the love of vinyl: world's best record stores
- Travel News
- Could LON-NYC flights get bumpier in the future?Florentijn Hofman's giant duck arrives in HKYour one-way ticket to MarsLondon attracts: Thatcher Museum in the worksUnchartered territory: China's Paracel Islands
- Travel Tips
- Family holidays: the recipe for success#fridayfinds: world's greatest windmillsA smart traveller knows: how to avoid extra feesHow to: experience Dubai for FREEWhere to catch the world's best sunrises
Tag Archives: security
After another round of violent clashes in Tunisia recently, the country finds itself back in the headlines but not for the reasons they’d like. Tunisia has been struggling to get its tourism back since last year and this recent bout of clashes isn’t helping. With a nighttime curfew in place, tourism experts and tourists for that matter are concerned.
The EU has introduced a new legislation that gives airports the permission to install and use security scanners in any and all airports. You know, those machines that virtually strip you down before you fly?
Travelling with a medical condition and medications can be headache. Airlines have varying policies as to what kind of clearance you need and what are the limitations for bringing these items on board. Both airlines and passengers need to take precautions, so here is just a briefing of what you need to know about flying with meds.
Budapest Ferihegy Airport recently failed its annual security audit, bringing to light more than a few security concerns when flying in Europe. On top of this a few cleaning staff at London Luton airport were arrested this week after bring caught red-handed stealing from passengers bags. So what’s the deal with airport security?
Imagine it is the end of your trip. You are almost out of money and your flight home leaves early the next morning. You have only a few options: sleep at an airport hotel or sleep in town and try to figure out the night bus system to get to the airport in time OR sleep at the airport. Desperate and grimy? Maybe but if you do it right, its not that bad.