The weather spells in the UK are more than a little depressing. When is the sun going to finally show its face? If you are ready to jump-start summer you’ll have to go where the sun shines and Crete is looking mighty fine in that department! Here’s what to do and see while you’re there.
Stay up-to-date with liligo.com news!RSS Email Twitter Facebook
- About the blog
- The traveller's blog on liligo.com is the blog for travellers who want to access the latest deals on flights and hotel offers, useful travel tips (we've learned from experience!), travel destination ideas, corporate news and liligo.com updates! liligo.com already makes it easy to find everything you need from flights to hotels and car hires, now you've got all the travel info you need too!
Have some travel advice of your own or a funny travel experience to share? If so, leave us your comments.
- Hot Deals
- San Francisco of Chile: Valparaiso for £858Vilnius: budget spring getaway for £59April escapes: Barcelona for £63 Last minute: Budapest for £93Amsterdam: a world-class city break for £55
- liligo.com Corporate News
- liligo for Android, now with hotelsliligo for iPhone: now with hotel and car searches!2011 according to the Traveller's BlogIntroducing... liligo for Android!Poll: what are your plans for Christmas?
- Our Technology
- Which city are you?liligo for iPad, now released!Govoyages, now on liligo.comlili-news: Find more wheels on liligo.comlili-news: more flights and more hotels!
- Travel Ideas
- LEGOLAND builds itself a royal world, Queen includedBarbie's Dreamhouse arrives in BerlinSecluded escapes in the British HebridesLife-changing holidays: for the kidsAt the end of the world: North Sentinel
- Travel News
- Could LON-NYC flights get bumpier in the future?Florentijn Hofman's giant duck arrives in HKYour one-way ticket to MarsLondon attracts: Thatcher Museum in the worksUnchartered territory: China's Paracel Islands
- Travel Tips
- Jump-start summer with flights to CreteFamily holidays: the recipe for success#fridayfinds: world's greatest windmillsA smart traveller knows: how to avoid extra feesHow to: experience Dubai for FREE