Top destinations for airline tickets
Aeromar is an airline based in Mexico City and operates domestic flights to dozens of Mexican destinations from Aguascalientes to Zacatecas.
- IATA code: VW
- Number of serviced cities: 18 destinations
- Main hub: Meixco City International Airport (MEX)
- Fleet: 14 aircraft
History of Aeromar
First established in 1987, Aeromar began operations with the name Transportes Aeromar. It became a member of Oneworld alliance in 2009 but has recently left, following the bankruptcy of Mexicana. Aeromar and Continental Airlines announced a future partnership for frequent flyer miles, allowing each other's passengers to collect and redeem miles easily between the two airlines.
Travel with Aeromar: practical information
- Meals: The airline does not specify what type of in-flight catering is available to passengers.
- Entertainment: Passengers are recommended to visit a newsstand before boarding to pick up a newspaper, magazine to bring along reading material from home for the flight.
- Cabin: 1 piece is permitted, no larger than 22 x 38 x 65 cm and no heavier than 10 kg.
- Checked: Each passenger may check 25 kg (max. 1 piece) on domestic flights and 2 pieces weighing a maximum of 32kg each on international flights.
- Excess: Fees for overweight luggage are to be paid at the airport upon check in however Aeromar does not specify what they are.
Discounts and Special Offers
Aeromar offers fight + hotel promotions often to up and coming tourist destinations in Mexico. To find the best rates though, simply launch a search using the form above on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+52 55 5133 1111|