Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Algerie (AH)
Air Algerie is Algeria's national airline. Now, after having modernized their fleet and operating systems, Air Algerie is ready to provide services for passengers and cargo to a dozen European destinations, including London. Brussels is also connected not only to Algeria but Oran as well.
- IATA code: AH
- Number of serviced cities: 68 destinations
- Main hub: Houari Boumedienne Airport (ALG)
- Fleet: 37 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Air Algerie Plus
History of Air Algerie
Air Algerie was first established in 1947 as the national air carrier for Algeria. The network at that time focused mainly on flights between Algeria and France. When the country became an independent state in 1962, the airline took on the name Air Algerie. The following the year the government purchased half of the airline. By the 1970s the airline was completely nationalised after the government bought the remaining stocks from Air France. Year by year Air Algerie continues to expand its network, connecting the world to Algeria.
Travel with Air Algerie: practical information
- Meals: Depending on the time and duration of the flight, there are meals and drinks served. There are special meals available for those with a dietary restriction. These can be reserved at the time of booking.
- Entertainment: There is a selection of local newspapers available to read on all flights as well as Tassili magazine.
- Cabin: 1 piece of carry-on luggage is permitted. Its sum dimensions cannot exceed 115 cm. On top of this passengers can bring a hand bag, umbrella, and camera.
- Checked: The free baggage allowance on international and domestic flights is 20 kg per passenger.
- Excess: Air Algerie does not specify any excess luggage fees.
Discounts and Special Offers
Infants less than 2 years of age can fly for a rate of 10% of the full fare. Children aged 2-12 can travel at a rate of 33% of the full fare. For all other discounted rates and special offers, check the flight section on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+44 0 207 486 8068|