Top destinations with low cost tickets
Air Finland (OF)
*** Air Finland, after ten years, has ceased all flights and ended all holiday operations until further notice after filing for bankruptcy. ***
Air Finland is a low cost airline that flies from Helsinki to Malaga, Alicante, and Chania. As well there is some service to Africa and Asia. It offers both charter and scheduled flight services.
- IATA code: OF
- Number of serviced cities: 4 destinations
- Main hub: Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL)
- Fleet: 3 aircraft
History of Air Finland
Air Finland was first founded in 2002. Operations began the following year in April of 2003. In the first year of operations 89 000 passengers were carried to and from Helsinki to destinations like Nice, Barcelona, Malaga, Faro, Tenerife, Funchal and Las Palmas. In 2004 Air Finland saw their passenger numbers triple.
Travel with Air Finland: practical information
- Meals: There are meals served on all longer flights. For a special meal reserve it at least 72 hours before departure.
- Entertainment: It is recommended to bring personal reading material onboard as entertainment during the flight.
- Cabin: 1 piece is permitted which can weigh no more than 5 kg with linear dimensions of 115 cm. If it does not fit under the seat, then it is considered checked baggage.
- Checked: Each passenger may check 20 kg of luggage.
- Excess: Each excess kilo is charged a fee of €10/kg on all European flights.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Air Finland’s latest special offers on liligo.com in the flight section.
|Telephone:||+358 (0)9 251 20 333|