Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Mali (L9)
Air Mali previously known as CAM (Compagnie Aerienne du Mali), is a young airline that operates out of Bomako, Mali. Starting in 2005, Air Mali operates flights from Bomako to a number of African destinations as well as Paris, France.
- IATA code: I5
- Number of serviced cities: 16 destinations
- Main hub: Senou International Airport (BKO)
- Fleet: 5 aircraft
Travel with Air Mali: practical information
- Meals: If passengers require a special meal to suit their diet, inform the airline at least 24 hours before departure.
- Entertainment: Passengers can shop for cosmetics, jewellery and perfume from the airline's in-flight catalogue on long-haul flights. Otherwise, visit and newsstand at the airport before boarding.
- Cabin: Each passenger is permitted 10 kg of carry-on luggage for intercontinental flights and only 5 on domestic flights.
- Checked: Passengers are allowed 20 kg of luggage on domestic flights and 35 kg on African intercontinental flights.
- Excess: The rate charged for excess baggage depends on the itinerary and final destination.
Discounts and Special Offers
Air Mali does not specify any available discounts for passengers on their flights. There are however promotions on popular routes including Paris-Bamako and Abidjan-Bamako. For their latest fares, just make a search on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+33 1 55 28 99 89|