Top destinations for airline tickets
Air One (AP)
Air One is based in Italy's capital city and operates flights to 36 Italian destinations among many others in Europe and North America. As of March 2010 the airline switched to the low-fare cost system, offering discounted airfares to all of its destinations.
- IATA code: AP
- Number of serviced cities: 15 destinations
- Main hub: Malpensa Airport (MXP)
- Fleet: 5 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: MilleMiglia
History of Air One
Air One was established as Aliadriatica in Pescara in the early 1980s. It was used to operate a flying school and private air-taxis. It wasn't until later that the airline also started to include regular scheduled flights. In 1995 the airline changed its name to Air One and inaugurated its first route between Rome and
Travel with Air One: practical information
- Meals: There is in-flight catering available for a small fee. The choices available include croissants, sandwiches and small treats.
- Entertainment: Passengers are invited to work on their laptops or listen to music during the flight. There are also newspapers and magazines available.
- Cabin: Each passenger may bring one piece of carry-on luggage with them. It should not be larger than 55 x 35 x 25 cm and weight no more than 8 kg.
- Checked: Passengers may check up to 32 of luggage. Each individual bag cannot be larger than 70 c 42 x 40 cm.
- Excess: Any luggage weighing more than 32 kg must be shipped as cargo which is subject to its own system of fares.
Discounts and Special Offers
Air One offers worthwhile "all inclusive" fares on routes from Milan to Palma de Mallorca or Milan to Ibiza for example for €29. To compare rates between Air One and other low cost airlines in Italy just make a search.