Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Seychelles (HM)
Air Seychelles is based in Mahé and is the national airline of the Seychelles. It operates inter-island flights as well as international ones from Seychelles International Airport. Air Seychelles has a codeshare agreement with Air France to serve destinations like Manchester and Madrid.
- IATA code: HM
- Number of serviced cities: 11 destinations
- Main hub: Seychelles International Airport (SEZ)
- Fleet: 9 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Seychelles Plus
History of Air Seychelles
Air Mahé and Inter-Island Airways merged in 1977, creating Air Seychelles. It opened its international network in 1983 with flights to Frankfurt and London. The airline is completely owned by the local government and offers two-class service on its international flights. It is the main airline operating flights to/from the Seychelles.
Travel with Air Seychelles: practical information
- Meals: There is a hot meal and snacks provided to all passengers during their flight.
- Entertainment: There are half dozen films available to watch on long-haul Air Seychelles flights as well as a diverse music program.
- Cabin: Passengers are allowed 7 kg of carry-on luggage.
- Checked: There is a limit of 23 kg per passenger.
- Excess: There is a fee of £11/£15 per excess kilo on flights London – Seychelles and London – Mauritius respectively.
Discounts and Special Offers
Whether you're heading to Mahé Island, Praslin Island or just passing through to Mauritius, there are frequent special deals on Air Seychelles. Search on liligo.com for the latest offers.
|Telephone:||+248 381 000|