Top destinations for airline tickets
Binter Canarias (NT)
Based in the Canary Islands in Spain, Binter Canarias offers inter-island service between the Canary Islands as well as medium-haul flights to Morocco and Portugal. Its main airport hubs are Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de la Palma and Tenerife.
- IATA code: NT
- Number of serviced cities: 13 destinations
- Main hub: Gran Canarias Airport (LPA)
- Fleet: 21 aircraft
History of Binter Canarias
Starting operations in 1989, Binter Canarias was first formed as a subsidiary of
Travel with Binter Canarias: practical information
- Meals: There is no meal service on flights between Canary Islands. The airline does however offer passengers a complimentary chocolate bar, other sweets and water.
- Entertainment: Passengers can enjoy reading local complimentary newspapers as well as a copy of the airline's free in-flight magazine.
- Cabin: Carry-on luggage must not exceed 6kg and should not be larger than 22 x 33 x 44 cm.
- Checked: For domestic flights, passengers are allowed to check 20 kg.
- Excess: Excess weight ands size fees vary depending on aircraft type and departure city. All fees must be paid at the check-in desk at the airport.
Discounts and Special Offers
Residents of the Canary Islands received a discount on all flights operated by Binter Canarias. There are frequent offers for last minute flights to/from La Palma, all of which can be found by searching on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+34 902 391 392|