Top destinations with low cost tickets
Pegasus Airlines 1 stop
Blu-express is a low-cost airline based in Rome, Italy. It operates both domestic flights and flights to international destinations. It is affiliated with Blue Panorama Airlines. They promise punctuality, comfort, and satisfaction. Internationally, these Italian flights reach as far as Istanbul, Bangkok, and Havana.
- IATA code: BV
- Number of serviced cities: 7 destinations
- Main hub: Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Fleet: 5 aircraft
History of Blu-express
Blu-express operates from Italy’s capital city of Rome. It has domestic and international services. Blu-express is a low cost subsidiary of Blue Panorama Airlines which was founded in 1998.
Travel with Blu-express: practical information
- Meals: The airline does not indicate whether or not there is a meal service on their flights.
- Entertainment: It is recommended to bring your own reading material on board or stop at a newsstand before boarding to pick up a magazine or newspaper.
- Cabin: 1 piece per passenger is permitted. It cannot weight more than 5 kg and linear dimensions should not exceed 110 cm. On top of this a personal item can be brought as well such as a purse, laptop, overcoat etc.
- Checked: Each passenger is allowed 15 kg of free baggage allowance which can be divided between two bags. The length + height + depth should not exceed 160 cm.
- Excess: There is a fee of €7 per excess kilo.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Blu-express’ special offers listed in the flight section on liligo.com.
|Departure cities:||Tirana, Venice|