According to the EU Directive 2009/136/CE and related local legislation, we inform you that this website uses its own and third parties cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny text file that is deposited on your computer by a website when you visit it. It stores data that is returned to the website by your browser when you next visit the site or as you move from page to page within the site. Some cookies are essential for you to be able to use a website successfully, as they enable it to remember information you have already entered, such as flights you have selected or whether you are logged in. Other cookies can be used to store browsing and booking behavior to compile analytical data about website usage, or to show you different products depending on what you seem to be interested in.
How can I avoid storing cookies in my computer?
Cookie preferences need to be set for each browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari). You usually have a number of ways of managing cookies including: enabling or disabling cookies entirely; deleting particular cookies which have already been stored within the browser; blocking particular websites from storing any cookies on your computer; or blocking third party cookies (when in the course of browsing one website, cookies are stored on your computer by another website).
Please use the links below for more information on managing cookies on each of the major browsers:
Additionally, we provide you with an easy option to manage or remove cookies all in one place. Please, use this link: link
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
This website uses different kinds of cookies:
- 1. Analytical Cookies - which allow us to see how visitors move around the website and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for.
- 2. Social Cookies - which are necessary for Social Networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter) in order to control the interaction with Social Widgets on the website.
- 3. Affiliated Cookies - which allow us to track visits from other websites that we have affiliation agreements with.
- 4. Behavioural and advertising Cookies - which collect information about your preferences and choices in the website. They target advertising networks, which then use them to show you customized advertising on other websites.
- 5. Technical Cookies - which are strictly necessary for the running of the website.
- 6. Functional Cookies - which are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on the website.