Top destinations for airline tickets
Go Air (G8)
Goair is a low-cost airline operating out of Mumbai, India. This airline operates almost solely on domestic flights in India. A few of their destinations include: Goa, Jaipur, Delhi, Cochin, and Bagdogra.
- IATA code: G8
- Number of serviced cities: 12 destinations
- Main hub: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
- Fleet: 8 aircraft
History of Goair
Goair was founded in 2004 and has been connecting destinations around India since. The airline’s maiden flight took off in October of 2005. The company is based on a “punctuality, affordability and convenience” philosophy. The airline is wholly owned by Wadia Group, a company that is also involved in producing petrochemicals, electronics, laminates, real estate, chemicals and textiles. Goair’s aeroplanes come in different colours: pink, orange, green, blue, and black.
Travel with Goair: practical information
- Meals: There are a variety of snacks and beverages offers on-board for purchase during the flight.
- Entertainment: Goair welcomes passengers to bring their own reading material for the flight.
- Cabin: 1 standard-sized piece of carry-on luggage is permitted. In addition to carry-on luggage, passengers may bring also a purse, overcoat, umbrella and a camera or laptop.
- Checked: Each passenger can check up to 25 kg of luggage.
- Excess: Luggage that exceeds the weight restriction is subject to a fee to be paid at the airport.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Goair’s special offers and discounts listed on liligo.com in the flight section.
|Telephone:||91 22 6742 0499|