Top destinations with low cost tickets
Intersky is a low-cost airline based in Austria, from Bregenz. It operates both scheduled flights services and charter to Corsica, Elba, and Mallorca during the summer season and in the winter to the Swiss mountains from the UK.
- IATA code: 3L
- Number of serviced cities: 12 destinations
- Main hub: Friedrichshafen Airport (FDH)
- Fleet: 4 aircraft
History of InterSky
Intersky was founded in 2001 and began operating flights the following year. It is using Dash 8-300 aircrafts which are built by the Canadian aircraft manufacturer Bombardier. These planes are outfitted with leather seats with more leg room and extra comfort. InterSky is committed to offering its passengers the lowest rates and quality service.
Travel with InterSky: practical information
- Meals: There are beverages and snacks for purchase on board all InterSky flights.
- Entertainment: Passengers are invited to bring their own reading material and electronic devices to use after take off.
- Cabin: 1 piece of hand luggage is permitted. It must not weigh more than 5 kg and cannot exceed the dimensions 55 x 20 x 40 cm.
- Checked: Each passenger is permitted to check 15 kg of luggage.
- Excess: There is a fee of €5/kg if a passenger’s luggage exceeds the free weight allowance.
Discounts and Special Offers
Infants can fly for 15 one way on all InterSky flights as long as they do not occupy their own seat. Children aged 12 and under can travel for a discount of 33% off of the regular Economy adult fare.
|Telephone:||+43 5574 48800 46|