Top destinations with low cost tickets
Sky Express (XW)
Sky Express is a Russian low-cost airline. It is Russia’s first and only airline that labels itself as a low-cost airline carrier and services domestic destinations. Based out of Moscow at the Vnukovo International Airport, it reaches cities like Saint Petersburg, Rstov on Don, and Kaliningrad. Sky Express also has charter services to Spain, Greece, Turkey, Swede, and Finland.
- IATA code: XW
- Number of serviced cities: 9 destinations
- Main hub: Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)
- Fleet: 9 aircraft
History of Sky Express
Sky Express was founded in 2006. The first flight departed in January, 2007 from Moscow and landed in Sochi. Sky Express finally gives Russians and travellers to Russian the option of flying low cost, offering the lowest fares for air travel in the country. Their main hub is in the closest airport to Moscow’s city centre, making it an excellent business travel option. There are quick transfers from the train station to the airport as well.
Travel with Sky Express: practical information
- Meals: There is a menu of different snacks and beverages for sale during the flight from an in-flight menu.
- Entertainment: There is a film screened during most flights, as well audio-books are available. For reading, try the in-flight magazine or a recent newspaper.
- Cabin: 1 piece of hand luggage may be brought onboard. It may not weigh more than 10 kg or be larger than 45 x 35 x 15 cm. In addition to this passengers may bring a briefcase, purse, camera or umbrella.
- Checked: Each passenger may bring 15 kg free of charge. It may not be larger than 50 x 50 x 100 cm.
- Excess: There are fees for baggage that is overweight and oversized. These vary and must be paid at the airport upon check-in.
Discounts and Special Offers
Sky Express offers many different discounted fares to its destinations around Russia. Find the lowest special offers when searching for flights using liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+7 495 580 9360|
|Departure cities:||Bangkok, Taipei|