Top destinations with low cost tickets
Welcome Air (2W)
Welcome Air is a low cost airline that operates out of Innsbruck, Austria. Although small, Welcome Air continues to gradually add flights and customizes its network to the seasons. It is dedicated to customer service and being as environmentally responsible as possible.
- IATA code: 2W
- Number of serviced cities: 7 destinations
- Main hub: Innsbruck Airport (INN)
- Fleet: 3 aircraft
History of Welcome Air
Welcome Air was founded in the year 2000. The first flight took off on the 22nd of May that same year from Innsbruck to Graz. Since that day, Welcome Air has continued to connect these two Austrian cities twice daily. Welcome Air has expanded its network of flights since then to destinations with daily and year-round flights to Hanover, Gothenburg and Stavanger. Welcome Air also services summer holiday flights to other European destinations like Olbia in Sardinia and from Innsbruck to Nice. Their winter flights also include Antwerp and Rotterdam.
Although a new airline, Welcome Air has quickly made itself known for its punctuality and reliability. Welcome Air is also the European Union’s leading Air Ambulance, transporting more than 30,000 injured passengers to their homes with its subsidiary airline Tyrol Air Ambulance.
Travel with Welcome Air: practical information
- Meals: The airline permits passengers to bring their own food and snacks on the aircraft as long as it passes through the security check or is bought at the airport before boarding.
- Entertainment: It is recommended to bring personal reading material or music devices that do not use a radio signal for the duration of the flight.
- Cabin: Hand luggage is restricted to 5 kg each with maximum dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
- Checked: Each passenger is entitled to check 20 kg of luggage.
- Excess: Welcome Air does not indicate any excess baggage fees. Contact the airline directly if you plan to have luggage that exceeds the limit of 20 kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
All of Welcome Air’s special offers are listed on liligo.com
|Telephone:||+43 (0) 512 295 296|
|Departure cities:||Madrid, Cancun|