Top destinations for airline tickets
Zest Airways (Z2)
Zest Airways is a very new Asian airline based in the Philippines. Zest started with 20 local destinations and has now reached out a little further into Southeast Asia.
- IATA code: Z2
- Number of serviced cities: 20 destinations
- Main hub: Kalibo International Airport (KLO) and Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Fleet: 6 aircraft
History of Zest Airways
Zest Airways was originally founded at Asian Spirit in 1995. Three friends each contributed $1 million dollars to start the airline, inviting 36 other friends to join the airline with a salary-to-equity deal. Asian Spirit was the first airline to be formed in this way as a cooperative. The first flights took off on April of 1996 from Manila to Malay. Asian Spirit was the first airline to operate scheduled flights to Boracay. Until then it was only serviced by charter airlines. In 2008 was re-branded as Zest Airways. In 2009 the airline began flights to Incheon, Korea from Kalibo.
Travel with Zest Airways: practical information
- Zest Airways does not specify if there are any on-board services during their flights.
- Cabin: 1 piece of carry-on luggage is permitted per passenger. Its size should not exceed 115 cm (length + width + height) or 7 kg in weight for Airbus flights and 5 kg for MA60 flights.
- Checked: Passengers are allowed to check 10 kg on MA60 flights and 15kg on Airbus flights.
- Excess: All excess luggages are carried only if space is available. There is a charge of PHP 80 + 12% VAT per kilo.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find the lowest fares with Zest Airways for travel in the Philippines when you search on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+632 855 3333|