Top destinations for charter tickets
Carpatair is a Romanian airline. It serves mainly Italy, Germany, and Paris. There are also connections with other destinations in Western Europe and Eastern Europe from its hub in Timisoara. Carpatair offers charter services to anywhere in Europe, Middle East, and North Africa.
- IATA code: V3
- Number of serviced cities: 29 destinations
- Main hub: Traian Vuia International Airport (TSR)
- Fleet: 18 aircraft
History of Carpatair
Carpatair was born in 1999 with one leased aircraft. The first scheduled flight took off on March 26th from Cluj Napoca to Venice Treviso. That same year flights to Budapest and Bologna are added to the network. In little time Carpatair was a competitive contender for flight routes in Romania. In the beginning the airline was heavily backed by Swiss investments, giving the airline an edge in the Romanian airline industry.
The fleet was equipped with modern aircrafts within a few years. In 2003 Carpatair moved their operations from Cluj-Napoca to Timisoara. In these years following the downfall of air travel due to the events of 9/11 Carpatair manages to be profitable year after year, identifying the niche destinations served with smaller capacity aircrafts in which larger airlines were not interested. In 2007 Carpatair secured flights to Athens and other Greek destinations.
Travel with Carpartair: practical information
- Meals: Meals are served on domestic and international flights during the appropriate times. There are both hot and cold meals depending on flight duration and destination. The meal includes a beverage. For short flights there are sandwiches and snacks.
- Entertainment: There are magazines and newspapers available for passengers in different languages.
- Cabin: Each passenger can carry 1 piece of hand baggage and 1 personal item. The hand baggage must not exceed 5 kg and 126 cm (length + height + width). Personal items include blanket, jacket, camera, reading material etc.
- Excess: For luggage that exceeds the allowance there is a fee of 1.5% of the highest published adult fare for that flights. This is an average of €5 or €6 per kilo. On domestic flights the fee is €2/kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Carpatair’s special offers and discounted fares listed on liligo.com in the flight results when you search for flights to any of their destinations.
|Telephone:||44 208 602 70 77|