Top destinations for charter tickets
Equaflight Service (E7)
Equaflight Service is a small airline that is based out of Brazzaville and Pointe Noire in the Republic of Congo. It has a fleet of five airplanes, each with seating that accommodates between 12 and 30 passengers. To book a flight, send an email.
- IATA code: 5E
- Number of serviced cities: unknown
- Main hub: Pointe Noire (PNR)
- Fleet: 4 aircraft
History of Equaflight Service
Operations officially began for Equaflight Service in 1998. Equaflight Service operates flights charter flights to and from the Republic of the Congo with two different types of aircraft, Beech 1900C-1 and EMB-120ER Brasilia. The present Chief Executive is Jacques Boulanger. The airline offers charter, regional, domestic, passenger and cargo services.
Travel with Equaflight Service: practical information
- Meals: This service varies greatly depending on the tour operator for the charter flight. If you are travelling on a flight operated by Equaflight Service through a travel tour, it is best to ask for these details at the time of booking.
- Entertainment: It is always recommended to bring your own reading material from home when flying with Equaflight Service.
- Cabin: 1 piece is permitted per person. It is possible to bring as well an overcoat, a purse and a laptop.
- Checked: Baggage restrictions vary depending on destination and departure city as well as the type of aircraft. Always check at the time of booking what your luggage restrictions are for flights operated with Equaflight Service.
- Excess: Expect to pay a fee for all excess kilos above the free weight allowance.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all available Equaflight Service flights on liligo.com in the flight section.
|Telephone:||+33 1 48 16 62 62|