Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Caraibes direct
Air Caraibes direct
Air Caraibes (TX)
Air Caraïbes is an airline offering a large network of flights between France to different islands in the Caribbean (Saint-Martin, Port-au-Prince, Havana and Fort-de-France). Air Caraïbes has as well flights between the islands themselves (Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Haiti). Destinations in Brazil and Guyana are also served by Air Caraïbes.
- IATA code: TX
- Number of serviced cities: 13 destinations
- Main hub: Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP)
- Alliance: CaribSky
- Fleet: 9 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Frequence Plus
History of Air Caraïbes
The airline was first established in response to the growing need of air service between the French Caribbean islands and territories. Air Caraïbes was founded in 2000 when Air Guadeloupe, Air Martinique, Air St Barthélémy and Air St Martin merged. Since its founding the airline has been hugely successful. In 2003 the airline began service from Guadeloupe and Martinique to Paris.
Travel with Air Caraïbes: practical information
- Meals: There are hot meals served on all transatlantic flights. Air Caraïbes can accommodate special diets with at least 72 hours notice.
- Entertainment: It is recommended to bring a newspaper or a book on flights with Air Caraïbes.
- Cabin: 1 piece is permitted per passenger. It cannot exceed 10 kg or the dimensions of 56 x 45 x 25 cm. On top of this passengers can bring a handbag or briefcase, a laptop and an overcoat.
- Checked: For long-haul flights there is a 25 kg weight restriction. For medium and short-haul flights the weight restriction is 20 kg.
- Excess: All excess weight is subject to a fee. The airline must be contacted directly for the specific fees which are dependent on departure and destination cities.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Air Caraïbes special offers on flight to the Caribbean islands on liligo.com in the flight section.
|Telephone:||+33 (0) 147 83 89 75|