Top destinations for airline tickets
Asiana Airlines (OZ)
Asiana Airlines is connecting the world to South Korea by providing flights from 17 countries and 63 cities worldwide. In Europe London and Frankfurt are the only two cities serviced by daily direct flights to Incheon, South Korea.
- IATA code: OZ
- Number of serviced cities: 77 destinations
- Main hub: Incheon International Airport (ICN)
- Fleet: 66 aircraft
- Alliance: Star Alliance
- Loyalty rewards program: Asiana Club
History of Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines was founded in February of 1988 and began operating flights that same year to Busan. Asiana Airlines was formed because the government of South Korean wanted to create a second flag carrying airline. The airline quickly grew, adding destinations and becoming the favoured airline for travel to and from South Korea. In February of 2006 the airline outfitted with a new design. In 2009 Asiana Airlines was awarded “Airline of the Year” by Air Transport World.
Travel with Asiana Airlines: practical information
- Meals: Meals in Western, Chinese and Japanese style are served alongside premium wines from the USA, Chile and France. There is also fair-trade and organic coffee served onboard.
- Entertainment: All seats are equipped with on-demand audio and video service.
- Cabin: 1 piece weighing less than 10 kg and no larger than 40 x 55 x 23 cm is permitted.
- Checked: Each passenger can check up to 20 kg of luggage free of charge. On domestic Korean flights there is only 15 kg allowed.
- Excess: There is a fee of 1.5% of the current normal Economy fare applied for each kilogram over the weight allowance.
Discounts and Special Offers
Infants fly free of charge on domestic Korean flights while there is a fee of 10% of the adult fare for infants flying on international flights. The child fare is 75% of the adult fare. Find all Asiana Airways flights on liligo.com when you search for flights to or from South Korea.
|Telephone:||+44 20 7304 9900|