easyJet have created a charity single with the aim of helping listeners get to sleep, through the soothing sounds of two airplane engines.
Top destinations with low cost tickets
easyJet is a British low-cost airline, based at London Luton Airport, that flies all over Europe to countries like France, Germany, Italy and even offers cheap flights to Reykjavik in Iceland! It has a network of more than 600 routes in 32 countries. With more than 200 aircraft under its reigns, easyJet has become one of the biggest airlines in Europe, the favourite for low cost travel.
- IATA code: U2
- Number of serviced cities: 134 destinations
- Main hub: London Luton Airport (LTN)
- Fleet: 202 aircraft
History of easyJet
easyJet was founded in 1995 by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and began operations with just two Boeing 737s on two routes, cheap flights to Glasgow from London and flights to Edinburgh, also from London. In April of 1996 easyJet finally took ownership of its first aircraft and in celebration opened their first international route from London to Amsterdam. Today easyJet has an incredible network that covers all of Europe and even Iceland and Egypt.
Travel with easyJet: practical information
- Meals: There is no free catering on board but there is an in-flight menu from which passengers can purchase different meals, snacks and beverages.
- Entertainment: easyJet has an in-flight magazine that is available to take home. Otherwise passengers are welcomed to bring their own reading material for the flight.
- Cabin: 1 piece of standard hand luggage is allowed with maximum dimensions of 56 x 45 x 25 cm. It is guaranteed to travel with you in the cabin however, if it’s 50 x 40 x 20cm.
- Checked: Each passenger may bring up to 3 pieces of checked-in luggage with a maximum combined weight of 20kg. There is a fee for checked luggage which can be paid at the time of booking for £30 per flights, otherwise at the airport, for £45 per flight.
- Excess: Each excess kilo above 20 kg is subject to a fee, £3 per kilo online and £10/kilo at the airport.
Discounts and Special Offers
easyJet consistently offers some of the lowest fares on flights in Europe. Infants travel for free on easyJet as long as they travel on the laps of their parents/guardians.
|Telephone:||0871 244 2366|
|Departure cities:||London, Manchester, Bristol, Southend on sea, Liverpool|
Latest news from easyJet
From February 2017, you'll be able to travel to even more destinations with easyJet from London Luton - three new cities have been added to their flight list!
Want to send your kids on their first solo adventure? Airlines are more than willing to accommodate as long as you follow their rules.
Want to avoid paying extra fees on your next flight? Then it's time to learn how to travel with hand luggage only. Here are our top tips!
Grab some sunshine this winter with EasyJet's new route to sunny La Palma in the Canary Islands!
easyJet has developed the first pair of "smart shoes" on the market, letting travellers explore cities without having to consult a map!
Are you flying soon with Easyjet? Find all the luggage rules and fees of the British airline at a glance.
Are you planning to fly whilst pregnant? If so, liligo.co.uk gives you the low down on the rules and regulations of your favourite airlines.
Ryanair and EasyJet celebrate record figures for 2015. Ryanair announce an increase of 14% for 2015 bring their annual passenger number to 101.4 million.