Top destinations with low cost tickets
Hop! is a low cost subsidiary of Air France that was launched on March 31st, 2013. It's a collective of Brit Air, Régional and Airlinair with a new name and new brand. Hop! offers cheap flight tickets to 69 cities in France and Europe and operate 530 flights per day. There are three ticket categories: Basic, Basic Plus and Maxiflex.
- IATA code: A5
- Number of serviced cities: close to 69 in 11 countries
- Main hub: Roissy CDG
- Fleet: 98 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Flying Blue
Travel with Hop!: practical information
- Meals: Hop! offers onboard snacks depending on your ticket type and journey length.
- Entertainment: There is no in-flight entertainment provided so make sure you stop by the news stand before boarding.
- Cabin: 1 piece of luggage per passenger is permitted that is no heavier than 12kg and no larger than 55 x 35 x 25 cm. With a Maxi Flex ticket you can bring two pieces of hand luggage onboard.
- Checked: Baggage limitations depend on options chosen during the time of booking. Maxi Flex passengers can check 2 bags, each 23kg max. Basic Plus passengers can check 1 bag, 23kg max. In both cases additional bags can be added for €70 each. For Basic or Young/Senior/Family tickets, your first bag will cost €30 to check and €70 for each additional one.
Discounts and Special Offers
Domestic flights are free for children under the age of two as long as they travel on the lap of an accompanying adult. For European flights they travel for 90% off the price of a standard fare. Hop! offers a travel companion service for children flying solo between the ages of 4 and 11 in France and between 5 and 14 on European flights. This service costs €40 per child.
|Telephone:||+ 33 1 72 95 33 33|
|Departure cities:||Birmingham, Dublin, Paris, Edinburgh, Manchester|