Not only have we recently released the latest version of our popular flight-search iPhone application but we’ve also unleashed a dragon from it’s cave. Well… maybe not a dragon per se but if you have an iPad and love to travel, then our newest free iPad application is a must-have. Take a look at what it does!
Now that you’ve had time to get familiar with Apple’s latest device, you’re ready for our new iPad app. The liligo for iPad application is free to download from the iTunes store and lets you take liligo.com’s technology just about anywhere you go whether it’s to the office, to a party, for a coffee date in Prague or on your next long-haul flight.
So far, more than 150 000 travellers have downloaded liligo for iPhone (thank you!) and are using it to plan their trips at a moment’s notice. With the iPad being this year’s most anticipated travel device, there are no limits as to what you can do on the go anymore with so many iPad travel apps to choose from.
Have you ever been sitting around with friends or your family, dreaming up your next holiday or road trip together and just had that inkling to start searching for flights right then in that very moment? Pull out your iPad and launch a search!
Not just any flight search app
- search in real-time for the latest offers in less than 30 seconds
- liligo for iPad indexes more than 250 travel sites including 600 airlines
- fly either round trip or one-way
- choose between 3000 departure and arrival airports around the world
- search with flexible dates (+/- 3 days) for the best results
- don’t like stopovers? Choose the “direct flights only” option
- combine two low-cost airlines to get the lowest possible round trip price
- get personalized results from your departure city right from the welcome screen
- recent searches are saved automatically for quick access later
When you find one or even more flight offers that peak your interest, send it by e-mail to your inbox, share it with your friends or family and book directly on the supplier’s site, not through liligo.com.
If you don’t know where you’d like to go, check out the hundreds of other offers recently found by other liligo.com users and be inspired! The world isn’t so big after all, especially with more than 70 low cost airlines and 600 regular ones to choose from.
The liligo for iPad application is currently available in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
Download it now and recommend our new iPad app to your friends!