Top destinations with low cost tickets
Vueling is a low-cost airline operating from Barcelona in Spain. It services destinations in Europe as well as the west part of the Mediterranean. It has also hubs in Valencia and Madrid. From Barcelona passengers can fly as far away as Moscow or Bucharest. From London there is service to Seville, Vigo, and A Coruña.
- IATA code: VY
- Number of serviced cities: 45 destinations
- Main hub: Barcelona El-Prat Airport (BCN)
- Fleet: 38 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: punto.
History of Vueling
Established in 2004, Vueling has since made its mark on the airline industry in Spain and southern Europe. It started with just 2 aircraft to serve one route between Barcelona and Eivissa. In 2006 Vueling was chosen as the third-best low cost airline in Europe after Air Berlin and easyJet. In June of 2008 the airline proposed to combine with Clickair which finally happened in 2009, making Vueling the second largest air carrier in Spain. It now flies more than 10 million passengers a year to nearly 50 destinations around Spain, Europe, and some internationally.
Travel with Vueling: practical information
- Meals: There is a menu from which passengers can choose light snacks, refreshments, drinks, sandwiches, etc.
- Entertainment: There are some newspapers available and an in-flight magazine for each passenger. If these don’t satisfy, grab a snooze.
- Cabin: One piece of carry-on luggage is permitted, weighing up to 10 kg with dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
- Checked: Each passenger can check up to 23 kg of luggage for the price of 10€ per bag. Indicate your number of bags at the time of purchase as it costs 20€ per bag checked at the airport.
- Excess: Any bag exceeding 23 kg is subject to a fee of 10€ per additional kilo.
Discounts and Special Offers
Both children and infants travel at a discounted rate. Members of large families are also eligible to a 5% discount at the time of booking their flight. All of Vueling’s other offers are listed on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||0911 263 263 2|
|Departure cities:||London, Manchester, Bordeaux, Birmingham, Paris|