Are your dreams filled with this Down Under paradise? From Sydney to Uluru, what we wouldn’t give to discover this land of adventure, that combines ultra-modern and ancient culture. The only problem is that airfares are generally through the roof. If you’re dreaming of a holiday in Australia, jump onboard an Etihad Airways flight this spring.Australia is one destination to see at least once in your life. Travellers come back again and again, amazed by the land’s diversity, by the laid-back culture and by the number of totally wacky animals you hope to cross paths with.
6 native Australian animals you won’t find anywhere else:
- Kangaroo, be it running free or on your plate
- Koala, one you wish you could bring home like a teddy bear
- Opossum, a little rodent that can be spotted even in cities
- Wombat, imagine a cross between a boar, pig and bear
- Dingo, a type of dog risking extinction
- Bilby, for a little mouse with giant ears this guy sure is tough
The Australian autumn is a perfect time to visit, the waters are still warm but the tourist rush has passed by. This flight deal offered by Etihad Airways from April 10-May 1, 2011 gives you just three weeks for a Aussie crash tour starting in Melbourne. Airline tickets start at £687, all taxes and fees included.
The flight (with one stopover in Abu Dhabi) leaves from London Heathrow Airport, arriving in Melbourne the following day on Etihad Airways. This deal is offered through The Globe Hunters.