Instagram have released their list of the most geotagged locations in 2015, the most popular being Disney with four of their five parks making the top 20.
Instagram is the perfect platform to show off your amazing travel photos for all your friends, family and randomers to see and be incredibly jealous over.
There are around 353 million travel related posts on Instagram, many accompanied by a geotag of their location.
Top Instagram spot has been taken by Disney in Anaheim, California, followed closely by the bright lights of Times Square. Plenty of New York attractions were on the top 20 list; Central Park, Madison Square Gardens, the Yankee Stadium, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Brooklyn Bridge and the iconic Empire State.
1. Disneyland – Anaheim, California
2. Times Square – New York, New York
Happy New Year back home! #NewYork #newyear #2015 #timessquare A photo posted by Yasmin Benn (@yasminbenn) on
3. Central Park – New York, New York
4. The Eiffel Tower – Paris, France
Paris by Night ✨ cc: @streetsvision Photo by @misshattan A photo posted by Luxury Lifestyle Worldwide (@luxurylifestyleworldwide) on
5. Walt Disney World – Bay Lake, Florida
6. Musée du Louvre – Paris, France
One more time, thanks Paris! #cityoflove #parisjetaime #ohsorte #muséedulouvre A photo posted by Ametista Amaral (@ametistaamaral) on
7. Dodgers Stadium – Los Angeles, California
8. Santa Monica Pier – Santa Monica, California
9. Madison Square Garden – New York, New York
10. Red Square – Moscow, Russia
11. Universial Studios – Los Angeles, California
12. Siam Paragon – Bangkok, Thailand
13. Ibirapuera Park – São Paulo, Brazil
14. Yankee Stadium – New York, New York
15. Metropolitan Museum of art – New York, New York
16. Golden Gate Bridge — San Francisco, California
17. Brooklyn Bridge — New York, New York
18. Empire State Building — New York, New York
19. Tokyo Disneyland — Tokyo, Japan
20. Disneyland Paris — Paris, France