Break away this Valentine’s Day with your GF/BF or even your BFF to the ever-romantic and always exciting city of Barcelona. Just £66 if you fly with Ryanair from London Stansted! We guarantee it’ll be a Feb 14th you’ll never forget![middle_ad kw=”Barcelona hotels”]
Barcelona has pretty everything on offer for couples looking for a romantic getaway (ad those that aren’t) this Valentine’s Day. We know that, coming up to Christmas, the last thing you want to hear about is Valentine’s Day. But the truth is, flights are cheap, now. So the sooner you book, the cheaper the flight which means the more you can spend on chocolates, roses and all that other mushy stuff.
The best deal yet is to take off from London Stansted on February 11th (Saturday) and head back on the 15th (Wednesday). Ryanair is offering £67 (per person, taxes included).[search departure=”London” arrival=”Barcelona” depday=”11″ depmonthyear=”02/2012″ retday=”15″ retmonthyear=”02/2012″]
Ideas for Valentine’s in Barcelona
- Home-cooked Catalan cuisine will warm up any heart. Wine and tapas go a long way.
- Hit the beach, maybe not to swim but at least to walk. Barcelonetta is the perfect spot.
- Visit a museum like the Picasso Museum or the Joan Miro Foundation near Poble Sec.
- Climb to the top of Tibidabo Mountain for the best views of the city.
- Did someone say, hot air balloon ride?
Just to get you into the Barcelona mood!
For the anti-Valentine’s?
Why mope about at home on Feb 14th when you can be out having the time of your life in Barcelona? Grab the girls (or your entourage of dudes) and party it up! Head to the Gothic Quarter and check out any of the city’s alternative night clubs.
Where are you going for Valentine’s Day? If you were planning a romantic weekend in Barcelona, what would you do?
Img: bigglesmith / Flickr cc.