After the attacks in Paris over the weekend, the Foreign Ministry has reported that you are still able to travel to France, but should do so with caution.
On their page, British Embassy Paris, made the following recommendations:
- Always follow the instructions of the French authorities’ website, including any restrictions on travel within the French territory
- Always have you documents on your person (including passport)
- Airports are open, but security checks are more comprehensive, so expect delays. Check flight schedules, trains and buses and please arrive early and be patient.
- Advice from the Paris Police is to keep movement around town to a minimum.
- Recommend a stronger level of vigilance.
- Public events have been cancelled, and public monuments, tourist sites, and many retail outlets may remain closed.
If you have a question about this travel advice, email them at [email protected]