Ryan air continues the second year of its programme ‘Always Getting Better’. UK customers can choose from over 150 London routes in summer 2016 as well as benefit from further improvements to the airline, which has already consisted of mobile apps, reduced airport fees and a new car hire partnership with CarTrawler.
Ryanair launches 4 new routes to/from Milan Malpensa, Sofia, Verona and Vilnis, over 150 routes in total and extra flights on 20 existing routes. The expansion will support more than 17,000 jobs at London Stansted, London Gatwick and London Luton.
If you want to book a flight to any of the new destinations, search our travel engine for the best offers and deals and book your cheap flights.
Here is a low down of what Ryanairs’ London Summer 2016 schedule will bring.
• 37 based aircrafts
• 3 new routes to Milan Malpensa, Sofia & Verona
• 129 new routes in total
• Extra flights on 18 existing routes (incl Berlin, Cologne, Edinburgh and Glasgow daily)
• 1,200 weekly flights (5% growth)
• 20m customers p.a
• 15,000 ‘on-site’ jobs p.a
• 5 new routes in total (Dublin, Cork, Kaunas, Shannon & Seville)
• Extra flights to Dublin
• 62 weekly flights
• 1m customers p.a
• 750 ‘on-site’ jobs
• 4 based aircraft
• 1 new route to Vilnius
• 18 routes in total
• Extra flights to Copenhagen
• 123 weekly flights (13% growth)
• 1.8m customers p.a
• 1,350 ‘on-site’ jobs