Top destinations with low cost tickets
Darwin Airline (F7)
Baboo is a Swiss regional airline based out of Geneva. It services scheduled flights to European destinations as well as charter services. There are 11 flights weekly to London and Oxford.
- IATA code: F7
- Number of serviced cities: 15 destinations
- Main hub: Geneva International Airport (GVA)
- Fleet: 5 aircraft
History of Baboo
Baboo was founded in 2003 by Julian and John Cook, a father and son team. The first flight took off from Geneva and landed in Lugano. In March of 2008 the airline almost went bankrupt. A Lebanese company stepped in and reconstructed the company from the inside out. Baboo has codeshare agreements with Air France, Alitalia, Olympic Air and Tarom.
Travel with Baboo: practical information
- Meals: There is a selection of dishes available for purchase during the flights. They are made fresh and with local ingredients.
- Entertainment: Read through one of Baboo’s in-flight magazines or bring your own reading material from home. It publishes ten editions a year.
- Cabin: Each passenger can bring 1 piece of cabin luggage that does not exceed 8 kg or the dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
- Checked: Passengers can check 20 kg of luggage each.
- Excess: All excess kilos are charged at the rate of €6.50/kg. No individual piece of luggage may exceed 30 kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
Infants travelling on the laps of their parents can fly at a discounted rate of 10% of the adult fare. Find all of Baboo’s other flight specials and offers in the flight section on liligo.com.
|Telephone:||+ 41 (0)91 208 70 80|