Top destinations with low cost tickets
Niki was established in 2003 out of Vienna International Airport. It is a low cost airline offering the cheapest flights to European destinations and Egyptian from three different hubs: Vienna, Salzburg, and Friedrichshafen. Niki is named after its founding president, Andreas Nikolaus Niki Lauda, Formula One race car driver and aviator. The airline officially changed its name from flyNiki to simply Niki in 2013.
- IATA code: HG
- Number of serviced cities: 32 destinations
- Main hub: Vienna International Airport in Schwechat (VIE)
- Alliance: partner with Air Berlin
- Fleet: 12 aircraft
- Loyalty rewards program: Topbonus
Travel with Niki: practical information
- Meals: All passengers are served a sandwich and drink on even the cheapest Niki flights. This is included in the plane ticket price. There is also the option of ordering a hot meal which can be done on-line or on-board.
- Entertainment: There are TV series, movies, cartoons, and radio offered on individual entertainment systems. As well, a selection of newspapers and magazines are available free of charge.
- Cabin: 1 item with a weight of 6kg and dimensions 55 x 40 x 35cm.
- Checked: For short/medium-haul flights the maximum is 20kg a person. This baggage allowance applied to children and infants as well.
- Excess: Fines for excess baggage range from €5/kg on domestic flights, and €8/kg on international flights. The cost of an additional piece of luggage is €150.
Discounts and Special Offers
Children under the age of 2 years pay 10% of the regular fare. Children under the age of 12 pay 67% of the regular fare. There is a 3% discount for group travel of 10 passengers or more travelling with the same outgoing flight and return flight. There is a resident discount for Spanish nationals on selected Spanish domestic flights of 50% that is levied by the Spanish government. For the rest, find a cheap Niki flight when you search on liligo.com using our flight search engines.
|Telephone:||43 1 70126 0|