Top destinations with low cost tickets
TUIfly Netherlands (OR)
TUIfly Netherlands is a Dutch low-cost airline based at Schiphol Airport near Amsterdam. It also has charter services and is part of the TUI family along with Thomson Airways, Corsairfly, and Jetairfly. It operates services to destinations like the Mediterranean, Red Sea, the Caribbean, Canary Islands, Brazil, and many more.
- IATA code: OR
- Number of serviced cities: 33 destinations
- Main hub: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Alliance: TUI Airlines
- Fleet: 6 aircraft
- Meals: There is no scheduled meal service on flights but a hot meal can be reserved at the time of booking should you like one. Or purchase from the snacks and drink menu on board.
- Entertainment: The in-flight entertainment includes TV, movies and other audio programming. Make sure to bring your own headphones!
- Cabin: Each passenger is permitted just 1 piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg. It almost must not exceed the dimensions of 50 x 35 x 30 cm.
- Checked: For passengers travelling to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao there is 25 kg of free baggage allowance. On all other TUIfly Netherlands flights there is 20 kg of free baggage allowance. Individual bags cannot weigh more than 32 kg.
- Excess: Each excess kilo is subject to a fee upon check in.
History of TUI Netherlands
TUIfly Netherlands was once Air Holland, an airline that was founded in 1981. Air Holland experienced financial difficulties and was consequently taken over and restarted as HollandExel in 2004. In 2005 HollandExel also fell into financial difficulties and finally the TUI Group took over the airline and named it Arkefly, then TUIfly Netherlands. Arkeflymade its flight debut in September of 2005.
Travel with TUI Netherlands: practical information
Discounts and Special Offers
All of the special offers from TUIfly Netherlands are updated regularly on liligo.com in the flight section.