Atlas Blue is a Moroccan airline with a large network of flights between French cities and Morocco. It is an affiliate airline to Royal Air Maroc based out of Marrakech. It operates charter and scheduled flights to destinations in Europe.
- IATA code: 8A
- Number of serviced cities: 26 destinations
- Main hub: Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK) and Tangier-Boukhalef Airport (TNG)
- Fleet: 14 aircraft
History of Atlas Blue
Atlas Blue was established in 2004 to operate charter flights between France and Morocco. Using aircrafts from Royal Air Maroc, Atlas Blue expanded its route network quickly from just France to other European countries like Belgium, German, United Kingdom and Italy. Atlas Blue, which used to have its own website, now uses Royal Air Maroc’s website for flight details.
Travel with Atlas Blue: practical information
- Meals: There is meal service on flights between France and Morocco. On all other flights, small snacks and beverages are available for purchase at a reasonable price. These can be paid for in Euros, GBP, dollars, Swiss Francs as well as with bank cards.
- Entertainment: Passengers are welcome to bring their own reading material on-board. As well, electronic devices may be used while in the air.
- Cabin: 1 piece of hand-luggage is allowed per passenger. It may not exceed 10 kg in weight and 115 cm in size (length + height + width).
- Checked: Free baggage allowance varies depending on destination. It ranges from 23 kg to 40 kg.
- Excess: There is a fee of €10/kg for excess luggage. On flights from Morocco the fee is 100 dirham/kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
Infants can travel for €30 on the laps of their accompanying adults, but this can change depending on the destination. If the infant occupies a seat, the child fare applies. Since Atlas Blue is a low cost airline, it offers special fares and great deals all year round. You can find all of these on liligo.com.