Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Mauritanie (MR)
Mauritania Airways is the new version of older airline company Air Mauritanie, a change that took place in 2007. Based out of Nouakchott, that capital of the West African country Mauritania, this new airline has international and domestic flights to Paris, Casablanca and Dakar, among others.
- IATA code: MR
- Number of serviced cities: 6 destinations
- Main hub: Nouakchott International Airport (NKC)
- Fleet: 3 aircraft
History of Mauritania Airways
Mauritania Airways was founded in 2006 to replace Air Mauritanie which was the former national airline of Mauritania. The first flight took off in November 2007. The airline is jointly owned by Mauritania and Tunisia. Today Mauritania Airways flies to Paris, Las Palmas, Casablanca, Dakar, Bamako and Abidjan.
Travel with Mauritania Airways: practical information
- Meals: Traditional African dishes are served on long-haul flights.
- Entertainment: There is a selection of magazines and newspapers available to passengers.
- Cabin & Checked: The airline does not precise its baggage weight and size restrictions.
Discounts and Special Offers
Find all of Mauritania Airways special offers on liligo.com when you search for flights to or from any of their destinations.
|Telephone:||222 524 24 23|