Top destinations for airline tickets
Georgian Airways (A9)
Georgian Airways is the Caucasian Rupublic of Georgia's national airline. It is a privately owned company that operates flights to a dozen destinations from Georgia to the Middle East and parts of Europe. Originally established as Airzena, Georgian Airways changed its name in 2004.
- IATA code: A9
- Number of serviced cities: 12 destinations
- Main hub: Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
- Fleet: 11 aircraft
History of Georgian Airways
The airline was founded in September of 1994 with the name Airzena. It first operated business and charter flights until 1997 when regularly scheduled flights began. Airzena merged in 1999 with Air Georgia, creating a joint airline called Airzena Georgian Airlines. It dropped Airzena as part of its name in 2004. Today Georgian Airlines operates direct flights to Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna, Amsterdam, Athens, Kiev, Dubai, Tel-Aviv, Minsk, Kharkov and Almaty.
Travel with Georgian Airways: practical information
- Meals: Passengers are served both hot and cold meals as well as a confectionary and dessert.
- Entertainment: Sit back and relax, but if you'd like to read during the flight make sure you pick up a magazine or newspaper at the airport.
- Cabin: 1 piece is permitted per passenger, no heavier than 5 kg.
- Checked: The free baggage allowance for Economy Class passengers is 20 kg.
- Excess: Fees vary but as based on a per kilo basis, 1.5% of a one-way Economy class fare.
Discounts and Special Offers
Georgian Airways offers constant discounts on their direct flights which including destinations like Athens, Kiev, Almaty, Paris, Amsterdam, London and more. To compare prices on Georgian Airlines, search on liligo.com!
|Telephone:||+995 32 999 130|