Top destinations for airline tickets
Cape Air (9K)
Cape Air started with one flight between Boston and Provincetown in the 1980s and today offers year-round service in Cessnas around the world. It is the largest independent regional airlines in the USA.
- IATA code: 9K
- Number of serviced cities: 36 destinations
- Main hub: Barstable Municipal Airport (HYA)
- Fleet: 62 aircraft
History of Cape Air
Cape Air was founded by two pilots in the late 1980s and few just one route, between Boston and Provincetown. New destinations though were added on a regular basis over the next ten years across New England, to Florida and as far as the Caribbean. In 2007 the airline added Rutland, Vermont to its ever-increasing network map.
Today Cape Air is the largest independent regional airline in the USA, carrying more than 680 000 passengers a year.
Travel with Cape Air: practical information
- Meals: information n/a
- Entertainment: information n/a
- Cabin: Cape Air does not disclose baggage information on their website.
- Checked: The free baggage allowance varies according to destination and departure city.
- Excess: Cape Air does not specify overweight or oversized luggage fees on their website.
Discounts and Special Offers
If flying to any of Cape Air's destinations, launch a search on liligo.com to find the lowest fares available.
Website: www.flycapeair.com Telephone: +1 508 771 6944