Top destinations for airline tickets
CityJet is the largest airline operating out of London’s City Airport. It is a registered part of the Air France-KLM Group. It also operates flights on behalf of Air France from Charles de Gaule Airport in Paris.
- IATA code: WX
- Number of serviced cities: 22 destinations
- Main hub: Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Fleet: 44 aircraft
History of CityJet
CityJet was established in 1992 and began operating flights 2 years later in 1994 from London City Airport and Dublin Airport under Virgin Atlantic Airways. It wasn’t until 1997 that the airline began operating flights with its own name. The airline began operating a Paris to London City service for Air France and in 1999 Air France took a 25% stake in the airline. In 2002 Air France finally took full control of the airline. In 2009 Air France announced that VLM Airlines will operate under CityJet’s name, including livery, uniforms and brand.
Travel with CityJet: practical information
- Meals: Complimentary drinks are served to all passengers.
- Entertainment: Catch up on the daily news with a complimentary newspaper.
- Cabin: 1 piece weighing up to 12 kg and no larger than 115 cm (length + width + height).
- Checked: 1 bag free of charge weighing up to 23 kg. For an additional bag, there is a fee of 55€.
- Excess: If your luggage exceeds the weight limit you can either check an additional piece or pay a fee of 100€.
Discounts and Special Offers
There are two fare families on CityJet: CityValue and CityPlus, choose the right one for you after you’ve found your flight on liligo.com and you’re off!
|Telephone:||0871 666 50 50|