Top destinations for airline tickets
Eastern Airways (T3)
Eastern Airways is a British airline that services the UK and Norway. Their service includes short regional flights with no layovers, which makes it an ideal airline for business travellers. Some destination cities include: Bristol, Newcastle, Southampton, Liverpool, and Oslo.
- IATA code: T3
- Number of serviced cities: 17 destinations
- Main hub: Aberdeen Airport (ABZ)
- Fleet: 29 aircraft
History of Eastern Airways
Eastern Airways was founded in December of 1997 and began operations immediately with a flight route from Humberside to Aberdeen. Two years later the airline bought Air Kilroe, a Manchester airline and began operating its routes as well. Eastern Airways began servicing some of British Airway’s regional routes in 2003 when it purchased some of their aircraft. In 2006 a new route opened for Eastern Airways, from Newcastle to London City airport. Presently Eastern Airways services 17 destinations and has a very profitable charter service.
Travel with Eastern Airways: practical information
- Meals: There are light snacks and refreshments served on board during all flights. There is also a complimentary bar, depending on time of travel.
- Entertainment: The use of laptops and palmtops is restricted so it is recommended to visit a news stand before boarding to pick up a magazine or bring your own reading material from home.
- Cabin: There is a maximum of 2 pieces of hand baggage. The maximum dimensions are 55 x 40 x 20 cm and the weight cannot exceed 10 kg.
- Checked: There is an allowance of 15 kg per passenger.
- Excess: Each kilo over the free baggage allowance is subject to a fee of £4.00/kg.
Discounts and Special Offers
All of Eastern Airways special offers are listed on liligo.com in the flight section.
|Telephone:||08703 669 100|