Top destinations for airline tickets
ASL Airlines France (5O)
ASL Airlines France was established in the year 2000 and is part of the group La Poste. It operates with 25 airplanes and is based out of Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. During the night, the airline transports mail and during the day there is regular scheduled flight services. Travellers can book with ASL Airlines France through a travel agent.
- IATA code: 5O
- Number of serviced cities: 19 regular destinations, 60 charter
- Main hub: Paris-Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Fleet: 25 aircraft
History of ASL Airlines France
ASL Airlines France has only been known by this name since 2000 but the airline company can trace its history all the way back to 1927 to the Companie Générale Aéropostale which was one of the airlines to revolutionize mail distribution by inventing what we now call air mail. The first mail delivery services were between Europe, Africa and South America. From 1947 to 1991 the airline was owned by Air France and operated with the name Société D’Exploitation Aéropostale. The name was changed again in 2000 to its current one when the airline began operating independently for the national postal service of France. In 2008 the airline was bought by Air Contactors, an airline company in Ireland. In 2009 a new base was opened in Tangier.
Travel with ASL Airlines France: practical information
- In-flight services on ASL Airlines France are equivalent to any larger French airline company, with a touch of unique and personal touch. There are complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Cabin: Passengers may bring 1 piece of cabin luggage which is not heavier than 5 kg and the linear dimensions are no larger than 115 cm (length + width + height). Passengers may also bring 1 personal item: purse, lap top, camera, etc.
- Checked: Passengers may check 15 kg of luggage.
Discounts and Special Offers
Like a charter airline, ASL Airlines France offers many discounted fares to regional destinations that you can find on liligo.com.