Top destinations for airline tickets
Air Corsica (XK)
The wings of the Mediterranean, Air Corsica, previously known as CCM, is a French regional airline that is based in Corsica, operating flights to and from Corsica and metropolitan areas of France.
- IATA code: XK
- Number of serviced cities: 17 destinations
- Main hub: Ajaccio – Camp dell’Oro Airport (AJA)
- Fleet: 12 aircraft
History of Air Corsica
Air Corsica was founded on the first of January, 1989. The first flights began operating in June of 1990. In 2000 the airline changed its name from Compagnie Aérienne Corse Méditerranée to CCM Airlines. More recently, CCM Airlines made an agreement with Air France, further extending their network of flights and services. CCM has now changed its name officially to Air Corsica. Currently the airline flies to Bordeaux, Paris, Lille, Nice, Toulouse, Geneva and Strasbourg, among other destinations.
Travel with Air Corsica: practical information
- Meals: There are complimentary snacks and beverages served onboard flights.
- Entertainment: Passengers can enjoy an in-flight magazine, newspapers and for children, games.
- Cabin: 1 piece of carry-on luggage is permitted per passenger. It may not be larger than 55 x 35 x 25 cm or heavier than 12 kg. In addition to this, passenger may bring one personal item (purse, lap top, reading material, camera, etc.).
- Checked: Each passenger may check 20 kg of free baggage allowance. Corsica students travelling with the student fare may check 30 kg.
- Excess: There is a fee of €1 per excess kilo on flights between Marseille, Nice, Lyon, Montpellier and Corsica. The fee is €3 per excess kilo between Paris and Corsica.
Discounts and Special Offers
CCM Airlines offers regular discounts on flights to Corsica. There are reduced fares for infants, children and students studying in Corsica. Find Air Corsica Airline’s lowest fares on liligo.com when you search for flights between metropolitan France and Corsica.
|Telephone:||04 95 29 05 09|